Please submit your inquiries about job opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current postings are below:
Lead Teacher, Preschool
Minimum Professional Requirements:
- 2 years of college or university credits in Education or Early Childhood Education including 6 semester hours related to child development — OR — Teaching certificate in Montessori Instruction (ages 3 to 6) or Early Childhood Education and Care
- Equivalent of 1 school year of classroom experience in a school or child care center, not home school. Experience should be in the United States, within the past 5 years.
- Lay the foundations of an Islamic way of life for our students.
- Create an engaging and nurturing environment by modeling respect and positive choices.
- Implement a curriculum that includes the academic foundations of math, language, and the sciences, and centers on the growth and well-being of the whole child.
- Collaborate with administration, staff, and parents. Respect and maintain confidentiality between staff, students, and parents.
- Work during all contractual hours and at designated parent meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend professional development opportunities and be involved in ICN FTS annual staff evaluation/review process.
- Conference on a scheduled basis with families concerning their child.
Compensation and Time Commitment:
- Full-time position with contractual hours as stated in the Teacher Handbook
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate to experience and educational background
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com