As Salaamu ‘Alaikum ICN Noor Academy Families,
With pleasure, and with prayers for khair and ‘aafiyah, I welcome you all to the 2020-21 academic year. We are very excited to reconnect with our returning families and get acquainted with those who are joining us for the first time.
Next week is Orientation Week and the following Wednesday, September 2nd, is the first day of class, inshaAllah. An email has been sent to Pre-K parents, informing them to which teacher / section of Pre-K your student has been assigned, The orientation meeting is required.
Below, will find a link to sign up for a 20 minute orientation meeting with your class teacher and teaching assistant. Please bring your children who are enrolled at Noor Academy. During this meeting you can expect the following:
- You and your child can meet the teacher and see the classroom.
- You will receive your classroom handbook and other information
- You will receive your student toolkit for the first several weeks of school
- We will help you walk through the log-in process to the applications we are using
ORIENTATION SIGN UP LINK (via Sign Up genius)(You should also receive a sign up invitation in your email.)
- The last day to withdraw a student and cancel the tuition agreement is Monday, August 24th by 5 p.m.
- After this date you will be responsible for the full duration of the tuition agreement. The first tuition installment will be deducted on August 25th 2020
- If you have not done so yet, please submit any physical, dental, or vision forms as soon as possible, or inform us if you have an appointment scheduled.
Please click HERE to view the updated 2020-2021 calendar.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
ICN Noor Academy