As Salaamu ‘Alaikum ICN Noor Academy Families,
Noor Academy is aware of the increasing concerns surrounding the Coronavirus and what would be the best course of action at this time.
We would like to assure you that we continue to work with the Illinois State Board of Education’s non-public schools department, the state and county health departments, as well as Indian Prairie School District 204, to monitor the situation and take appropriate action. We would like to be cautious in our approach and consider the full implications of each of our options.
If there is a reported case of Coronavirus in a school family (child or adult), then we will make the decision to close school or pursue remote learning for a period of time. Likewise, if IPSD204 makes the decision to close or pursue remote learning, our school will also follow.
At this time, the Illinois Department of Public Health does not advise school closings or event cancellations. Here is a link to their website.
That being said, if we do decide to take a more conservative route, we will notify you immediately through all school social media channels.
Also attached, for your reference, is the letter that was sent to all families this Tuesday regarding the same subject. Please click HERE to view the letter.
As for now, the All School Program is still on, as scheduled.
Thank you, wassalaamu ‘alaikum.
- Friday, March 13: All School Program
- Tuesday, March 17: Spring Picture Day
- March 30 – April 3: NO SCHOOL – Spring Break
- Picture Day forms are being sent home today – please check your child’s folder!
- Pre-K M Bake Sale forms are being sent home today – please check your child’s folder and note the order deadline!
- NO BUS SERVICE on Monday March 16, and Tuesday, March 17.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT FOR FALL REGISTRATION ENDS ON MARCH 31ST.
Sincerely,Muniba Ali Principal ICN Noor Academy