As Salaamu ‘Alaikum FTS Parents,
Thank you for such a heartfelt Teacher Appreciation Week! We are all touched by your sentiments and so many gifts, and our rooms are bursting with flowers mashaAllah!
If you find yourself feeling a bit sentimental as the year comes to a close (we certainly are), then please consider ordering a yearbook so you can look back at all the great memories! The order forms will be sent home in the Thursday folders today iA.
With most school events behind us now, inshaAllah we can focus on the blessings of Ramadan, and end the school year on a joyous and peaceful note. Heads up, however, for one more school event in June. Our PTC is planning a school Eid party for FTS familes on June 16th — after things calm down. More to follow soon, but here is what’s going on in the next few weeks of school.
– Wednesday, May 22: Last Day of School
-Thursday, May 23: Kindergarten Graduation (only KG parents)
– May 8th is the last day of hot lunch this year
– Yearbook order forms sent home today (5/2). Orders due on or before Friday, May 17th.
– The last day of Library is tomorrow, May 2nd. Books may no longer be check out, but please return any overdue books you may have at home.
– Registration for Fall 2019 is open.
Thank you and have a great weekend!