As Salaamu ‘Alaikum FTS Parents,
MashaAllah, it was wonderful seeing all of you at the All School Program! We hope you enjoyed the event. We would like to thank the Maredia family for the Mehndi Corner – what a great idea! As the dust settles after this program, and after the Golden Brick Contest (Congratulations, Pre-K), we can look forward to a relaxing spring break, inshaAllah. Below is what to expect when we return. Please don’t forget to read the reminders, as they include points about security and general safety of our students.
Spring Break: March 26 – March 30 – NO SCHOOL
Lifetouch Orders Due: Tuesday, March 27th – ALL ORDERS WILL BE ON LINE. Please do not send any order forms through the school.
Parent Teacher Conferences: April 12 and 13
- Thursday, April 12 (evening) – regular school day
- Friday, April 13 (morning) – no school for students
Islamic Book Fair: During Conferences
- Thursday, April 12, 9 am to 3:30pm
- Friday, April 13th until Jumu’ah
Preschool Bake Sale: Thursday, April 19th
Registration for fall 2018-19 is open to current students, today.
Registration will be open to the public on April 13th
Registration packets are available in the office starting today.
You may also print them from the Admissions tab on the school website at fts.icnmasjid.org
SPRING PICTURES – Order deadline: Tuesday, March 27th. – All orders must be placed on line. Please do not turn in orders to the school.
MORNING DROP OFF
- When dropping your child at school, please exit from the main doors only (by the office). We have blocked off the exit by the gym in order to prevent any intruders from entering the building unseen, as parents leave.
- Students must be brought to the door by the parent, when dropping them off in the morning. Please do not park the car and let your child go through the parking lot themselves. We have seen some dangerous situations just this past week.
- Parent must use the designated route (embedded below) for pick up and drop off. Again, we saw some close calls last week!
EARLY PICK UP OR AUTHORIZED PICK UP
Please email email@example.com in the morning, when planning to pick up your child early.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have arranged for someone else to pick up your child and they are not on the authorized pick up list, even if it is the parent of another student. You may also email the same address to add a permanent authorized pick up person.